Thursday, February 5, 2009

Alone at last!!!

School was finally back in session today! This is my last day of my mini-vacation and I don't think I could have taken it one more day. A small house, 3 kids home for a week & bitter cold outside do not a good combination make! We could only do so many crafts, watch so many movies and play in the kitchen for so long.

I have found the best website this morning. It has funny pix of animals and other things. I looked only at the cat pages but I'm sure the other pages are just as cute. Here's a sample:

The caption for this one is:

"Rover needed a better agent."










One other one I liked was:

This is a CPU

Cat Processing Unit!












The link to these pictures is: http://www.cybersalt.org/cleanlaugh/cats/index.htm

Well, I am going to go scrapbook today!!

Love,
Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment