Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday

Oh my, three days in a row that I've actually posted. Of course, I've been off work all week and home with the kids so that probably explains it. It's bad when you are actually looking forward to going back to work!

I just finished this Valentine's Day card for my hubby. I used the new Stampin' Up Love You Much bundle pack stamps and patterned paper. Not sure where the brown came from.



This is the inside, the birds came from the same Love You Much set and the words at the top came from another Stampin' up set called "Sweet Dreams". The "happy valentine's day" sentiment came from a set of the clear stamps that stick on acrylic blocks--not sure of the manuf. but there is a little copyright symbol that says STM 2007. I used one of the chalk inks by ColorBox to shade the edges of the papers and for the heart over the birdies!

Enough of that, I had a good birthday yesterday, the girls made us lunch, many of my friends and family called and texted to wish me a happy birthday. Plus, I got to go out shopping. My favorite activity outside of crafting!!

Happy Day!
Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment