Tuesday, February 3, 2009

It's My Birthday!

Good Day!

I took a couple of days vacation this week since it's my Birthday and what happens? It snows! What a beautiful birthday present. Have you seen the sunrises and sunsets we've been having lately? They have been absolutely beautiful!! I have pointed them out to the kids in an effort to get them to appreciate the more beautiful things in life--as compared to TV shows and video game graphics. God's graphics are soooo much better!

Anyway, the munchkins are home today because our schools are closed. So I also got to sleep late on my big day! I think that might have been the best present I could have gotten! I must be getting old.

I am on a card making marathon right now. I have really gotten into stamping lately--especially with Stampin' Up products. I'll start posting pictures when I can figure out how to do it. Remember, this is new to me! As Joel said last night, it's sad when our eight year old son knows how to do things on the computer that we don't! LOL

Well, everyone take care and go look at the sunset tonight. It may help you remember that our little everyday stresses really aren't that big in the scheme of things!

Love,
Kellie

No comments:

Post a Comment